At our animal hospital, our vets provide diagnosis and treatment for internal conditions in Albany's cats and dogs, from reproductive issues to oncological diseases.
Diagnosis & Treatment of Internal Conditions
With internal veterinary medicine, we can treat disorders and diseases of animals' internal systems.
Our veterinarians bring extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of challenging cases, from brain disorders and issues with the nervous system to tumors and lung disease.
At Dockery, Mobley, & Associates Animal Hospital, we have multiple diagnostic tools and treatment methods on hand. We can manage patients with multiple diseases or disorders, and provide effective treatment alternatives for those who do not respond well to standard approaches.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians are able to diagnose and treat conditions in these categories:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Reproductive Issues
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
Does your pet require a procedure or expertise that we do not offer? We can refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are part of a network of exceptional veterinary specialists in Albany and throughout the area.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
Our comprehensive approach to internal medicine is backed by advanced testing, imaging and other diagnostic procedures.